1. Link back to the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 new questions
3. Nominate other bloggers (however many or few as you'd like)
4. Create 11 new questions
5. Notify the new nominees of their award
Okidokie, I'll answer the questions from Emily first. :)
1. You have one day to live. What are you going to do that day?
Pray. Read the Bible. Then spend the rest of the day with my family.
2. You discover that you've accidentally brought to life all the characters from a book you've written/all the books I've read. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Ummm, I think I'll run fr my life. Literally. Except. . .I think it might be fun to meet some of the bad characters. . .from a distance of course ;)
3. Cherries or peaches?
Both! (does that count as an answer? :D)
4. If Jesus came back tonight, would you be ready for him?
5. What is your favorite non-fiction book?(besides the Bible)
Evidence not Seen the biography of Darlene Deibler Rose. It's an amazing story of her miraculous faith in the jungles of WWII. Words can't describe. You just have to read it.
6. Biographies or instruction books?
It depends. :) I like both.
7. If given the chance, who is one biblical character (besides Jesus) you would like to meet?
Probably David. Or maybe Moses. . .or Peter. :) I'd take me a while to decide on just one of them, but if I had to it'd probably be Peter.
8. You're walking down the road and see a child being bullied. What would you do?
Honestly? I'd get really mad and,without thinking, go and grab/push the child away. Not sure what I'd do after that. . .
9. If given the chance, who is one fictional character (your books or books you've read) that you'd want to meet?
I don't think I could choose just one! I'd like to meet Druet from The Arcrean Conquest series and then Major Ubel from Dark Storm Rising. I want to tell him a thing or two about what I think of him :)
10. You've been asked to perform a song/instrument in a huge arena with four thousand people attending. Would you go or would you hide?
I'd go. I honestly don't think I could live it down if I didn't. :) And I'd be praying desperately the whole time :)
11. Without warning, Your thrown back in time to a different era where Christians are being persecuted. Would you try to find a way back home, help them first then find a way home, or accept your fate and decide to live among them and help them?
I'd help them first, then find a way back home :)
Okay, now to answer the questions from Rebekah!
1. Who is the most influential person in your life?( Besides family)
Ummm, I'm not sure! Honestly It'd be a tie between quite a few people :)
2. What is your favorite animal?
Horse! Or any farm animal for that matter!
3. What is your favorite mythical character?
Aslan! Definitely Aslan!
4. Who is your favorite Bible character? (Other then Jesus)
5.What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
6. Which school subject is/was your favorite?
History! I enjoy it waayyy to much!
7. Which school subject is/was a struggle for you?
Math. 'Nuff said.
8. Have you written a book? If so, what was it about?
I've finished one :) Dark Storm Rising Is about Germany and Austria before the actual start of WWII. To narrow it down, It 's about two children, who are trying to deliver a message when they get caught by the German Wehrmacht the night the Anschluss happens.
9. What time period is your favorite to study?
WWII. . .or the old west. . .or the American Revaluation. :D
10. If you did get a job, what would it be?
Something medical. Not sure quite exactly what. . .yet :)
11. If you were stuck on a mountain for a night, but knew help was coming the next day, what would you do?
I'd try to get un-stuck before the help came. Honestly, I don't think I could just wait.
Wow, that was a lot of questions. . .and it was a lot of fun to answer them! :D
And. . .here are the 11 questions I've come up with :)
1. What type of books do you like reading the most? (i.e fiction, non-fiction)
2. Do you enjoy writing? If so, what do you like to write about?
3. You've suddenly been transported back in time. Where do you choose to go?
4. What is your favorite kind of weather?
5. What is your favorite chore?
6. If you could go back in history and change something, what would it be?
7. Someone just handed you a plane ticket to wherever you've been longing to go. Where are you going?
8. What is your favorite Bible verse?
9. You're scheduled to speak before a large crowd. What are you speaking about?
10. You're handed a piece of sheet music, given a piano and asked to play without any practice. What do you do?
11. Jeans or skirts?
And the bloggers I have chosen:
Rebekah from Rebekah's Reading Room
Bethany from A great God and Good Cocoa
Rebekah from Rebekah's blog