Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Review for the week-- Gift From The Storm


Author: Rebekah Morris
Genre: Fiction
Description: One cold, dark evening a young stranger appears outside the Morgan home with two small children. Injured and on the verge of complete exhaustion, she will only say that her name is “Amy.” 
Where did she come from? Who is she? And what has she been through? Dr. Justin Morgan and his family look for answers as they struggle to minister life and health to the needy ones in their midst.



I love, love, LOVED this book! I had read the first half of it on Rebekah's blog so I was on oins and needles until it was published! It was worth the wait!! It really kept you on the edge of your seat up until the last chapter and the epilogue. There were so many different twists and turns it literally kept you guessing THE WHOLE TIME!! It has now moved to my "Favorites shelf" in my bookshelf and it's definitely one I'll read over and over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment