14. As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even to the Son of man be lifted up:
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent his son into the world not to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that beliveth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world , and men loved darkness rather then light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh into the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light that his deeds's may be made manifest, that they are wrought of God.