Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Random Questions post :)

Last week, Emily from The Imaginary World of Emily McConnell  nominated me to answer some (outrageous) random questions!  Thank you, Emily!



Here are the rules:
~ Paste the button onto your blog post.
~ Leave a new list of questions (or just pass on the question list you answered) and tag a few people of your random choice (and say why you tagged them, if you have time!) (Be original and nonsensical in your question-creativity - make the blogging world a cheerful place :-) And be disastrously random.)
Now for the fun...
~Write down three facts about you - one of them is WRONG. Let your commenters guess in the comments which one is wrong (and tell them in the comments after a while)
~Answer the questions of the person who tagged you - make it all super random and interesting

Here are three facts about me, one of which is wrong. Y'all have to guess which one is wrong :)
1. I share a room with my three sisters
2. I LOVE the "When calls the Heart" DVD's
3. My favorite fictional movie is Narnia

Now I get to answer the questions :)

Given the choice between writing historical fiction or contemporary, what would you choose?
Historical fiction. Hands down! I think it's easier to write then contemporary because it's so much simpler. Plus you can research the time period and then make your story pretty accurate.

You’ve been sent to a foreign land as a diplomat and you don’t speak the language. You’re supposed to be talking peace talks with this country. What do you do?
I find someone who can speak both my language and the native language, and then try to postpone whatever meetings I have for around two weeks. In those two weeks I give myself a crash course on the language and hope that in two weeks It's good enough for whatever I'm trying to say :)

Surprise! You’ve been assigned to be the General of an army and you’re supposed to be planning a surprise attack on the enemy. What are you going to do and will your plan succeed?
Ummm, I need to know where I am first. . .and the enemy I'm up against :) Without knowing that I'm not sure I could make a plan and I'm almost sure it wouldn't succeed :) However, if I knew what we were up against, it may have a chance!

Would you prefer getting married to a guy who is fairly good and will probably grow more through marriage or would you wait until you’re thirty-nine to marry the perfect man for you?
Honestly, I can't really answer that. I'm not in any hurry to get married and I know that if it's God's will for my life he'll lead me to the perfect man when the time is right. . .and since it'd the man God has for me he'd be perfect no mater what his age.

Indiana Jones just asked you to come and help him save the world. What are you packing for the trip?
Books! As many as I can carry. They will come up handy, trust me! (If only to calm me down :-) )

You’ve been thrown back in time and discovered that T-rexes are vegetarians. How are you going to prove this to people in your time?
Well, If I have my camera along, I'll take pictures and hope they make it back safely. If I don't, then I think the mere fact that I'm back alive should convince them!

Asked by your best friend to attend her formal tea party, you arrive to discover that she’s invited the presidents/rulers of the world. What would you talk about with them besides politics (because some are bound to get angry when the discussion turns to politics and you can’t talk about those)?
I'd probably try and find out their life stories. Not only is that something that would (hopefully) keep them interested, but it wouldn't require to much from me. . .well, other then listening! Also, I'd like to find out what they enjoy/don't like about the countries they govern.

The police force in your area has asked you to solve the crime of the missing purple giraffe. But you don’t like giraffes and this one has been known to be particularly rude. Are you going to help find him or not? (Bear in mind that he’s a stuffed giraffe who has a tendency to run off whenever he feels like it, and he very well could be on vacation somewhere)
Since stuffed giraffes can't walk on their own, and if it was just the giraffe there is no way I'd try and find it! However, if it ran away with their owner, I'd be more then happy to help! :D


Okidokie! Now I get to ask other people some random questions!! :)

You've just finished highschool and suddenly you get an offer for a scholarship to a prestigious university. What do you study?

You're out on a walk when suddenly a girl you have never met before comes and asks for your help because there is someone chasing her. What do you do?

You were climbing a tree when suddenly a thunderstorm comes up and you realize that your stuck. What do you do?

You've become stranded on an Island with no one else around and no way off the Island. . .or so you thought. But then you realize there is someone else there as well. . . someone you consider an enemy.  What happens next?

Your in the middle of a bookstore and there are many, many books you've been wanting to get, but you can only pick one. What title do you choose and in what genre?

What is your favorite hymn/contemporary christian song?

Your offered a job in the F.B.I. What is your reaction?


Okay, now for the people I'm nominating. I can't wait to read your answers! :)
 






14 comments:

  1. I got a chuckle out of these questions. :) I'd say they were random. :) I really don't know which of those things is false about you, but I'll just make a wild guess and pick #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, LOVE your answers. I'm very random, but so are you. B-) Thanks for doing the post!
    Oh, and my guess is #2 is false. B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same here. I loved your answers Jesseca, and I think #2 is false...merely because I happen to know at least #3 is right and I can guess on #1. :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm. Well, I'm guessing number 2 is wrong...
    Good answers and qu! Lol. Very random!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's either 2 or 3 and I know you like both but I don't know if it's your FAVORITE or if you LOVE it.....

    I think I'll go with number 3. I think number 3 is wrong.
    or maybe it's2. :///////////
    No i'll stick with 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or it could be one!!!! Don't u also share a room with your little brother?

      Delete
  5. Nice post!
    Purple giraffes...hmmm!
    I guess #2.
    God bless!
    Irrepressible Indi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting, everyone!! I've had a lot of fun reading your guesses :D I'll announce which one was false along with "A verse and Song fro the weekend" on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHHH! Soooo, I now have to figure out which one is wrong by then??
    I'd say 2 or 3 probably um 3 no 2 no 3 no 2
    This is hard Jesseca! They all sound true, I say #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry Jesseca that I am just now thanking you for the nomination. For some reason my internet and your blog have not been getting along for the past few days.

    I am guessing number three is incorrect.

    I think your surprise attack plan might succeeded! You quickly decided what information you need and how you would use it. I think I would just panic! :)

    ReplyDelete