Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! I hope you all are having an amazing time as you gather together with family to celebrate the Savor's birth.
I heard this song on the radio the other day and it's quickly made it's way to the top of my favorite Christmas songs.

Below is a really pretty narration I found of the reason we celebrate Christmas. (a.k.a Luke chapter 2) Merry Christmas to you and your family! And remember that Jesus was born to die. Born to die, so that we could live.


12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jesseca! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Jesseca!
    A friend who is a band director introduced me to that song a while back. Beautiful melody and lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I know, isn't it? It's so, so pretty!!
      Thanks for commenting and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas, Jesseca! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah!!! We did! We had our family time together in the morning and then got together with our grandparents for Christmas dinner. :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas Jesseca! I hope that you had a great day! Thanks for sharing the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! We did! Merry (late) Christmas to you and your family!! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas Jesseca and family!! :D

    ReplyDelete