Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans day


I have Grandpa that served in the Vietnam war, a great Grandpa that served in World War two, a Uncle who is in active duty, and a great Uncle who is in active duty. I pray the we may never forget the sacrifices our men and women in uniform have made for us. To everyone who has served in our Militarily and to everyone who is currently serving in our Military, THANK YOU!!

 Romans 13: 7  Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due. .  . honour to whom honour.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you to those who serve now and have served, and also let us not forget to say thank you to those families who stay behind and wait, who "keep the home fires burning" while their loved ones are in harms way to protect our freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God for those who have served our country. My brother was in the marines, my Uncle(s) in several different divisions of the military and I have cousins who were in it, too. Thanks for this post. God Bless America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so grateful for men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces. I have a grandpa and a great uncle who served in the army, and friends that serve too. Don't forget that our soldiers need prayer every day!

    ReplyDelete