Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

A verse and song for he weekend

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been so long since I posted anything, our computer crashed and we've been at a seminar all this last week. Later on this week (hopefully!) I'll get around to doing a post about our week at the seminar and some thing's that happened while we were there.
I chose to post this song because it's the one I'm playing for the offertory at church on Sunday :-)


Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow or crying; neither shall their be any pain: for the former things have passed away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesseca! I was starting to wonder what had happened to you. Crashing computers aren't any fun. I'm looking forward to your next post. :)

    And I love the song you picked! Every time I hear it I think of the book "Four Girls at Chautauqua." Have you ever read it? They sing it at the end when they are leaving Chautauqua where their lives were forever changed by Christ. If you want to listen to it, you can download it for free at www.librivox.org and search for the title.

    ReplyDelete