Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

O to be like thee. . .

Hey y'all! SO sorry I haven't posted much lately. We've been crazy busy and we have guests coming this weekend so it's been even busier. I hope you all are doing well :)

I love the song,'O to be like thee, especially the second verse:
Oh to be like thee! Full of compassion, loving, forgiving, tender and kind,helping the helpless, cheering the fainting, seeking the wandering sinner to find. Oh to be like thee! Oh to be like thee, Blessed Redeemer, pure as thou art! Come in thy sweetness, come in thy fullness; Stamp thine own image deep on my heart.
  
It can be so hard with the busyness of life to not be patient with my siblings, to be easily upset/offended, and to get so busy that I brush them aside when they come to me with their questions. I need to be more patient, more kind, willing to spend my time helping others with their needs, and allow God to take care of the rest.


2 comments:

  1. You are right, Jesseca. It is easy to forget to take that time with others, to put a smile on your face and lend a helping hand even when you feel that you are way too busy.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that others can see Christ in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit the bulls-eye with that quote Jesseca! I need that on my wall :D
    Been praying for you and your fam whenever you come to mind...
    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete